Aerobic Pile Composting (1 day)
On this 1 day short course you will learn how to recycle nutrients using an aerobic pile composting method. Topics include:
- How to make compost on a ten week rotation
- Feedstock management
- How to integrate compost into beds and planting programmes
- Insights and tips from our compost technician
- Writing a pile composting plan
- Hands-on practical on commissioning, turning and harvesting piles.
Kshs. 2,000 per person per day, including lunch and tea. 15% discount for groups of 10-19. 25% discount for groups of 20 people. Maximum capacity is 20 people per group.
Terms and conditions
- Course fees must be paid in advance
- Course fees do not include accommodation or transport. Please contact Edward who can provide details for you to make your own reservations.
- Training takes place at the Real Impact training centre using our Demonstration Farm
- A Certificate of Attendance is awarded to trainees at the end of the course.
To book please call Charles on +254 (0)723 407058 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For MPESA payments use our business number: 923300 and account number: 2014200004.